Papad Tacos. Roast each papadon it, turning sides, till both sides are light golden. Remove from heat, lightly wrap around a thick rolling pin while still warm and keep for few seconds to get the shape of taco shells. Crispy and healthy starter for your party.
Next day, boil the beans with a pinch of soda bicarbonate till soft. Add the spices and tomatoes and beans and salts and cook till thick. Papads used as a taco base for a scrumptious chole masala – fusion food at its best. You can cook Papad Tacos using 11 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Papad Tacos
- It’s 2 of papads.
- Prepare 1 of chopped onion.
- Prepare 1 of chopped tomato.
- Prepare 4 tbsp of corns.
- It’s 1/2 of lemon juice.
- Prepare as required of Fresh coriander.
- Prepare 1/4 tsp of chaat masala.
- It’s 1/4 tsp of black pepper powder.
- Prepare 1/4 tsp of oregano.
- It’s as required of chilli flakes.
- You need 1 tsp of tomato ketchup.
Watch this video to find out how to make this recipe. PLEASE LIKE SHARE AND SUBSCRIBE OUR CHANNEL COOK WITH FOODIES AND PRESS THE BELL ICON FOR THE LATEST UPDATES. After winning a taco eating contest, you're awarded the keys to Papa's Taco Mia! Good luck though, because all your favorite customers are back, and they brought friends.
Papad Tacos step by step
- First, dry roast papad with help of a tissue and immediately fold in the shape of a taco. We can do it with the help of a rolling pin..
- For salsa keep ready all veggies. In a mixing bowl take chopped onions, chopped tomato, boiled corns, green chili, and green coriander. Mix it well. Now squeeze lemon juice, salt, black pepper powder, chaat masala, tomato ketchup, oregano, and chili flakes. Mix all spices well..
- Now fill the salsa in the center of the tacos. Top it with fresh coriander. Consume it immediately otherwise, it will be soggy..
- Our quick & crunchy papad taco is ready..
Try to please those picky Closers, and mystify Jojo the food critic with your wild taco making skills! Shakti's KitchenHey guys this a very quick and easy party starter recipe which can be served in snacks also. Pappad Tacos Vandana Hasija. #My Innovative Dish #GRK. Heat oil in a skillet over medium heat. Add cooked mashed potatoes and season with salt and pepper.