Prawn and Cauliflower Salad with Tartar Sauce. Scatter with the spring onions and hazelnuts. Drizzle with the dressing, then toss gently to combine. Top with the prawns and parsley and sprinkle with coarsely ground black pepper.
Cover the bowl with plastic wrap and place in the refrigerator until chilled (about an hour). Remove from heat and pour the sauce over the steamed cauliflower in a large serving dish; serve with bread and a green salad. When the cauli is done, heat the remaining oil in a small saucepan or wok. You can have Prawn and Cauliflower Salad with Tartar Sauce using 12 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Prawn and Cauliflower Salad with Tartar Sauce
- It’s 12 of Black tiger prawns.
- You need 1 of Cauliflower.
- You need 2 of Boiled eggs.
- You need 1/2 of Onion.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of Katakuriko.
- You need 1 of Salt and sake.
- It’s 5 tbsp of ☆Mayonnaise.
- You need 3 tbsp of ☆Ketchup.
- Prepare 1 tsp of ☆Lemon juice.
- You need 1 of ☆Black pepper.
- You need 1 of ☆Herb salt.
- You need 1 of ☆Basil ( fresh or dried).
Splash in the vinegar and hoisin, let it bubble, then toss the cauliflower through the sticky sauce. Drain and dry the cauliflower, then place in large bowl with onion, celery, olives, parsley and cherry peppers. For the dressing, whisk garlic, oregano or marjoram, lemon and vinegar, stream in oil, then season dressing with salt and pepper. Dress cauliflower salad and toss to combine; chill or serve.
Prawn and Cauliflower Salad with Tartar Sauce instructions
- Boil the eggs. Chop the onion finely and rinse..
- Remove the veins from the backs of the prawns with the shells still on..
- Put the prawns into a bowl and add the katakuriko. Mix well..
- Cook the prawns in salted water with a little sake and peel the shells..
- Separate the cauliflower into small portions and cook in salted water to your liking..
- If you have a potato masher, mash the boiled eggs (it is easier than chopping the egg whites with a knife)..
- Add all the ☆ ingredients into Step 6 and mix well. Add the prawns and cauliflower cut in bite-sized pieces and mix well again..
A nice crunch in this salad, real bacon bits, diced broccoli, cauliflower, shredded sharp Cheddar cheese and onion are tossed with a yummy, sweet, and tart dressing and chilled. Be prepared to give this recipe to everyone when taking it to a covered dish gathering. It is the hit of the party at every gathering I've taken it to! Directions Make the slaw: Mix the mayonnaise, relish and lemon juice in a large bowl. Add the coleslaw mix and scallions; season with salt and pepper and toss to coat.