Smokey Chicken Noodle Soup.
You can have Smokey Chicken Noodle Soup using 26 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Smokey Chicken Noodle Soup
- Prepare of Chicken.
- It’s of chicken breast.
- You need of pink Himalayan salt.
- Prepare of granulated garlic powder.
- You need of granulated onion powder.
- You need of Soup.
- Prepare of cooked spaghetti noodles.
- It’s of large carrot.
- Prepare of beef broth.
- Prepare of Worcestershire sauce.
- You need of sugar.
- It’s of raw apple cider vinegar with the mother in it.
- Prepare of diced tomatoes.
- Prepare of ground nutmeg.
- It’s of celery salt.
- It’s of granulated onion powder.
- It’s of butter divided.
- It’s of flour.
- It’s of granulated garlic powder.
- Prepare of ground turmeric.
- Prepare of ground white pepper.
- You need of ground paprika.
- Prepare of salt.
- You need of parsley flakes.
- It’s of Topping.
- Prepare of sour cream.
Smokey Chicken Noodle Soup instructions
- Fire up the grill. Season the chicken. Put on the grill. Start on the bottom main grill..
- Wash, peel and slice in half lengthwise the carrot..
- After 30 minutes move to the top. Add the carrot that you peeled and cut in half..
- When you add the carrot to the grill then cook on grill for half an hour. You are after the flavor of the grill. Add broth and half the butter to a pot..
- Melt the rest of the butter to soften. Mix the softened butter and flour. Set aside. Season with salt and pepper to taste..
- When the chicken is done, cut the chicken into strips. Julienne the carrot. Add a bit of salt and pepper..
- Add everything in the broth except the noodles. And simmer for a half an hour. Add noodles for the last 5 minutes. Serve I hope you enjoy! You can top off with sour cream..