Walk Charred Beef. Calories, carbs, fat, protein, fiber, cholesterol, and more for Wok-Charred Beef (P. Want to use it in a meal plan? Head to the diet generator and enter the number of calories you want.
Serving the best Asian Food & Dim Sum in Bartlett, TN. – A flavorful dish with mushrooms, sweet peppers and zucchini. Served with choice of rice. ¿Amante a la cocina oriental? ¿Quieres sorprender con un novedoso plato? Aquí está nuestra receta 'Wok charred beef' con sencillos ingredientes como carne, h. You can have Walk Charred Beef using 23 ingredients and 10 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Walk Charred Beef
- It’s of Charred Beef.
- It’s 1 1/2 lb of beef tenderloin, thinly sliced.
- Prepare 1/4 lb of portobello mushrooms, chunked.
- You need 1/2 of green bell pepper, chunked.
- It’s 1/2 of red bell pepper, chunked.
- It’s 1/2 of yellow onion, chunked.
- Prepare 1 of dried red chilli pepper.
- It’s 1/2 tsp of garlic, minced.
- Prepare of Marinade.
- It’s 1 tbsp of soy sauce.
- You need 2 tbsp of sugar.
- Prepare 3 tbsp of oyster sauce.
- It’s 2 tsp of sesame oil.
- It’s 4 tbsp of water.
- It’s of Kung Pao Sauce.
- It’s 3 tbsp of soy sauce.
- You need 1 tsp of hoisin sauce.
- Prepare 1 tsp of oyster sauce.
- It’s 1 tsp of ketchup.
- It’s 2 tbsp of sugar.
- You need 1/2 tsp of granulated garlic.
- Prepare 1/2 tsp of white pepper.
- You need 3 tbsp of water.
Wok Charred Beef from Noodles Asian Bistro – Bartlett. Serving the best Asian Food & Dim Sum in Bartlett, TN. – A flavorful dish with mushrooms, sweet peppers and zucchini. Add in the Hor Fun, light soy sauce, black vinegar and dark soy sauce. The beef should still be quite moist after it has marinated.
Walk Charred Beef instructions
- Mix all ingredients for Marinade and set aside.
- Mix all ingredients for Kung Pao Sauce and set aside.
- Thinly slice beef filet and add marinade. Marinate for 1 hour.
- Heat sesame oil in a very hot wok. Cook peppers and onions.
- Remove the cooked peppers and onions from the wok and set aside.
- Add a little more sesame oil and cook mushrooms. When the mushrooms are half way through cooking add the garlic and dried chilli pepper.
- When the mushrooms are cooked return the peppers and onions, and add half of the Kung Pao Sauce. Remove vegetables from wok and set aside to keep warm.
- Working in batches cook the beef.
- When all the beef is cooked return it to the wok, and add the remaining half of the Kung Pao Sauce.
- Return the vegetables to the wok and heat everything through.
Transfer to a bowl and set aside. Calories, carbs, fat, protein, fiber, cholesterol, and more for Wok-Charred Beef, without rice (P. Want to use it in a meal plan? Head to the diet generator and enter the number of calories you want. Add remaining one tablespoon oil to the wok and return to high heat.