Blueberry muffins. Find Scrumptious Muffin Recipes Explore Our Selection of Recipes Method Cream the butter and sugar together then slowly add the eggs, mix for three minutes. Place a spoonful of muffin mixture into each muffin case, filling each to just over half way. Beat the butter and caster sugar together until pale and fluffy.
Grease and flour a muffin tin or line with paper cases. Cream butter and sugar until light and fluffy. Cream the butter and sugar together in a large mixing bowl until pale and fluffy. You can have Blueberry muffins using 11 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Blueberry muffins
- Prepare 3 of eggs.
- Prepare 125 g of soft brown sugar.
- Prepare 100 g of caster sugar.
- Prepare 500 ml of milk.
- Prepare 125 ml of sunflower oil.
- It’s 1 tsp of vanilla extract.
- Prepare 300 g of plain flour.
- You need 1/2 tsp of salt.
- You need 2 tsp of bicarbonate of soda.
- It’s 160 g of wholemeal flour.
- You need 25 g of bran.
Slowly add the beaten eggs, whisking constantly, until fully incorporated. Sift in the flour and baking powder, mix well, then carefully fold in the blueberries. Measure all the ingredients except the blueberries into a bowl and mix with a wooden spoon until just combined. How to Make Blueberry Muffins in Three Easy Steps Whisk flour, sugar, baking powder, and a little salt in a large bowl.
Blueberry muffins step by step
- Preheat the oven to 180 C. Whisk the eggs and sugars with the vanilla extract, milk and oil. Mix well..
- Sift the plain flour, salt and bicarbonate of soda then add the wholemeal flour and bran and stir into the wet ingredients..
- This batter will make 30 muffins but you can make 10 at a time by using just 400ml of this batter and adding your chosen fruit. I have used 3oz of blueberries here. Just add them to the batter before filling the muffin cases 3/4 full..
- Bake for 15 – 20 mins until golden brown. Insert a skewer into the centre of a muffin and if it comes out clean they are ready. The rest of the batter can be kept in the fridge for up to 30 days in an airtight container or can be frozen..
Add oil, an egg, milk, and vanilla extract then stir with a fork until blended. Mix in the blueberries, divide the batter between muffin cups and bake. Blueberry muffins (Mary Berry's) These Mary Berry blueberry muffins are one of our favourite bakes. They are easy to make, light and fluffy and with the addition of blueberries, they're not too sweet. Melt the butter in a small pan over a low heat then set aside to cool for a few minutes.