Chocolate banana nut bread. Search for chocolate banana bread recipe. Whatever You Need, Whatever You Want, Whatever You Desire, We Provide. In a bowl, cream butter and sugar.
In a large bowl, cream together margarine, sugar and eggs. Sift in flour, baking soda and cocoa; mix well. Blend in sour cream and chocolate chips. You can have Chocolate banana nut bread using 10 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Chocolate banana nut bread
- It’s 1/2 cup of butter.
- It’s 1 cup of sugar.
- It’s 1 of vanilla bean or 2tsp of extract.
- You need 1 tbsp of cocoa powder.
- It’s 2 of eggs.
- It’s 4 of small very ripe bananas.
- You need 2 cups of bread flour.
- It’s 1 tsp of baking soda.
- It’s 1 tsp of baking powder.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of walnuts.
DIRECTIONS Hand mix flour, baking powder, baking soda, sugar, walnuts, chocolate chips, and vanilla extract in mixing bowl until chocolate chips and walnuts are evenly spread out throughout mixture. In another bowl, mash bananas and add to the main mixing bowl. In a large mixing bowl, cream the butter and sugars together. Add the egg, bananas, milk, and melted chocolate.
Chocolate banana nut bread step by step
- Blend butter and sugar until creamed then add vanilla bean and cocoa powder with 4 bananas blend well.
- Now add eggs one at a time slowly add flour and baking soda and powder mix well fold in the walnuts.
- Preheat 350 place mix in loaf pan for 1 hour. Check with toothpick and enjoy.
How To Make Chocolate Banana Bread To begin, combine the flour, cocoa powder, baking soda, and salt in a large bowl. In another bowl, cream the butter and sugar until light and fluffy. Mix flour, baking powder, baking soda, and salt in a bowl. Stir bananas, milk, and cinnamon in another bowl. Beat butter and sugar in a third bowl until light and fluffy.