Herbed pork loin. Order British, Flavoursome Pork, Delivered To Your Door. Save Time and Do Groceries Online Now. Free UK Delivery on Eligible Orders!
Place the pork in a baking tray and drizzle or spray with olive oil, then season. Directions In a small bowl, mix oil, garlic and seasonings; rub over roast. Put on a rack in a shallow roasting pan. You can cook Herbed pork loin using 4 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Herbed pork loin
- Prepare 3 lb of pork loin.
- Prepare 1 Tablespoon of each: onion powder, granulated garlic, basil, rosemary, sage, salt & pepper.
- You need 2 tablespoons of olive oil.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of water.
Massage into the score marks on the pork. Herb-Stuffed Pork Loin I serve this pork roast often when I'm entertaining company. It's especially good with garden-fresh herbs, but dried work nicely as well. On a plate, mix together the lemon zest and pork seasoning or herbs.
Herbed pork loin instructions
- Mix the herbs and spices.
- Rub over all sides of roast.
- Heat a skillet with oil over medium high heat.
- Sear the roast well.
- Place in crockpot with water. Cook on low temperature for 6-8 hours or high for 4-6 hours.
Roll the pork tenderloin in the mixture, then put it on top of the vegetables. The luscious sauce is argument enough for keeping a bottle. The glaze is Thyme, Balsamic Vinegar and Dijon Mustard. A great roast for the weekend or a midweek meal as there is little to do once you've prepared it – just time it and test that it's cooked! Trim any extra fat from the pork tenderloin.