Beetroot soup with Mexican salad. Low Prices on Beetroot Soup Check Out Mexican Recipes on eBay. Fill Your Cart With Color today! This soup is sure to win your heart with it's Lovely colour , irresistible creaminess & zesty flavour.
It's a vegetarian version of Mexican chili or should I say a Tex-Mex version. I call it as a dump soup – With loads of veggies, beans and toppings , extremely customizable. A complete hearty meal in a bowl. You can cook Beetroot soup with Mexican salad using 23 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Beetroot soup with Mexican salad
- Prepare of For salad.
- Prepare 2 of chopped potatoes.
- You need 1 of chopped carrot.
- It’s 1 of chopped capsicum.
- It’s 1 cup of chopped cabbage.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of green peas.
- It’s 1/2 cup of sweet corn.
- It’s 2-3 tbsp of mayonnaise.
- It’s 1 tsp of black pepper powder.
- You need Pinch of chaat masala.
- You need to taste of Salt.
- It’s 1/2 cup of chopped onion.
- You need 1 of chopped cucumber.
- You need of For soup.
- Prepare 1 1/2 cup of chopped beetroot.
- Prepare 1 of chopped onion.
- It’s 3-4 of garlic cloves.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of chopped carrots.
- It’s 1 of chopped tomatoes.
- You need 1 tbsp of oil.
- You need 1 tsp of black pepper powder.
- It’s to taste of Salt.
- It’s 2 glass of water.
It is not only nuitrtious but also delicious to the core. Add the beetroot and the stock and bring to the boil. Season lightly with salt and freshly ground black pepper. Allow the steam to escape before opening the lid.
Beetroot soup with Mexican salad step by step
- For salad…cut all the vegetables in small pieces..In a pan add 2 glass of water and salt into it… Boil the water….
- In a boiled water…add vegetables one by one & half boiled vegetables….
- Now in big bowl add all the vegetables… Now add onion & cucumber…mix all well..now add mayonnaise, salt, black pepper & chaat masala & mix all well….
- For soup.. chopped beetroot, onion & carrots in small pieces.. now in a pressure cooker heat oil & now add garlic cloves & Onion, saute for 2 minutes…
- Now add salt & beetroot, carrots & tomato mix all together… Now add water in it.,. Cover the lid & cook it until 4 whistles…
- After it done..cool it for 5 minutes…now drain all the water in pan…& Now in a mixture jar.. add boiled soup mixter…& Blend until it's smooth…
- Now mixture remove in a pan & extra soup water, mix both in a pan…& Turn the gas on…now add salt & black pepper in soup & cook it for 3-4 minutes….
- Now it's ready to serve… enjoy!!.
Peel the beetroot and chop them roughly into big cubes. Combine the beetroot cubes with ¾ cup of water and blend in a mixer to a smooth mixture. ADD red beet slices into the big bowl and give it a few minutes to soak into the grapefruit and white wine vinegar mixture. FINELY chop up fresh mint leaves (to liking) and/or fresh basil. MIX into the bowl along with the red beets and juice.