Vickys Double Chocolate Honeycomb Cookies, GF DF EF SF NF. Vickys Double Chocolate Honeycomb Cookies, GF DF EF SF NF. I had a request on more ways to use the honeycomb recipe I posted previously so here's how I'd use it in a chocolate cookie. This…more Vickys Double Chocolate Honeycomb Cookies, GF DF EF SF NF.
Great recipe for Vickys Chocolate Tiffin (Fridge Cake), GF DF EF SF NF. With all the free-from ingredients now readily available to buy in major supermarkets, there's never been an easier time to make a vegan Tiffin! Great recipe for Vickys Chocolate Cherry Cupcakes, GF DF EF SF NF. You can cook Vickys Double Chocolate Honeycomb Cookies, GF DF EF SF NF using 8 ingredients and 13 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Vickys Double Chocolate Honeycomb Cookies, GF DF EF SF NF
- It’s 140 g of gluten-free / plain flour.
- It’s 1 tsp of baking powder.
- Prepare 300 g of dark chocolate / chips – 85% cocoa is always free-from.
- It’s 180 g of honeycomb – see my previously posted recipe.
- It’s 150 g of light brown sugar.
- It’s 50 g of granulated sugar.
- You need 90 g of Stork Block margarine (the one wrapped in gold foil), cubed.
- It’s 1 tsp of vanilla extract.
Using up some of my homemade cherry jam! Ingredients make Vickys Chocolate Tiffin (Fridge Cake), GF DF EF SF NF. You Need Vickys Digestives / Shortbread cookies. You Need Stork Gold-Foil Block vegan margarine.
Vickys Double Chocolate Honeycomb Cookies, GF DF EF SF NF instructions
- Preheat the oven to gas 4 / 180C / 350F and line a baking sheet with parchment paper.
- Mix the flour and baking powder together in a large bowl and set aside.
- Chop up 2/3 of the chocolate (200g) and crush the honeycomb quite small (a food processor on the pulse setting is ideal). Set aside.
- Chop the rest of the chocolate and put into a glass bowl or microwavable bowl. Melt the chocolate over a bain marie or blast in 30 second increments in the microwave until melted.
- Stir the margarine into the hot, melted chocolate until dissolved.
- Then stir in the sugars and vanilla. It will split a little but don't worry.
- Mix into the flour bowl.
- Fold in the honeycomb chocolate mixture.
- Pack the mixture into ping-pong sized balls and place onto the baking tray. This is a messy job, the kids will love it!.
- Bake for 15 minutes then let cool on the tray for 5 minutes to set before moving to a wire rack to vool.
- If they spread a bit too much, use a spoon to gently guide them into a nicer shape before they start to set.
- Keep in a lidded container. Best eaten within 3 days.
You Need Golden Syrup – see link for recipe if needed. This is a great recipe for both appetisers and main meals. In medium bowl, whisk together flour, arrowroot, baking soda, salt, and cinnamon. Using an electric mixer, beat the margarine, sugar, brown sugar, water, and vanilla, until fluffy. Vickys Coconut Cherry Cookies, GF DF EF SF NF instructions.