White Marinade and Barbeque Sauce for Meat and Seafood. Great recipe for White Marinade and Barbeque Sauce for Meat and Seafood. It is,also good as,a brush on for grilling. The natural acid in mayonnaise paired with horseradish and vinegar makes this a zippy marinade.
White Wine Marinade for Fish: White wine brings out the subtle sweetness of fish in a way that other marinades cannot. The salty briny flavor of fish combined with the acidity of white wine and vinegar creates a perfect balance of flavors. Serve white wine marinated fish with a side of rice pilaf and a tossed salad for a delicious and healthy meal. You can cook White Marinade and Barbeque Sauce for Meat and Seafood using 7 ingredients and 2 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of White Marinade and Barbeque Sauce for Meat and Seafood
- Prepare 1/2 cup of sour cream.
- You need 1/2 cup of Spicy Ranch Dressing and Dip, recipe attached below.
- Prepare 2 tbsp of fresh lemon juice.
- You need 3 tbsp of grated parmesan cheese.
- It’s 1/4 tsp of black pepper.
- You need 1/4 tsp of granulated garlic, or garlic powder.
- You need 1 tsp of hot sauce, such as Franks red hot sauce.
Place the plastic bag in a large bowl and then add the soy sauce, balsamic vinegar and oil to the bag. Whisk in the honey, garlic, ginger and scallions. Add the steak to the bag, flipping it to. Looking for BBQ sauce, marinade, and rub recipes?
White Marinade and Barbeque Sauce for Meat and Seafood instructions
- In a large bowl whisk all ingredients to combine. Keep refrigerated until ready to use. Keeps,well for about a week. https://cookpad.com/us/recipes/353091-spicy-ranch-dipdressing.
- I use this sauce to marinate Chicken , Pork. Shrimp.and Scallops. For Fish I brush it on about 15 .minutes before grilling or roasting. It makes a great crust on fish. As a marinade it turns out exceptionally juicy, flavorful meat.
They're all-purpose marinades, so you can use them for meat, poultry, seafood and vegetables. To make these marinades, mix the sauce in a shallow dish, toss in the ingredient you want to marinate and rest it in the fridge. A very simple and easy marinade that makes your shrimp so yummy you don't even need cocktail sauce! Don't let the cayenne pepper scare you, you don't even taste it. It is also a big hit with company, and easy to prepare.