Potato Ravioli In Tomato Sauce. Sla je gerechten op en voeg ingrediënten toe aan je boodschappenlijst. Met de instructievideo's en de Allerhandigste kooktips van AH lukt je recept altijd. Season sauce to taste with salt and pepper.
Using slotted spoon, transfer ravioli to bowl with sauce. Boil the potatoes until tender, then remove their skins while they are still warm. Use a potato ricer to mash them. You can cook Potato Ravioli In Tomato Sauce using 10 ingredients and 10 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Potato Ravioli In Tomato Sauce
- It’s 300 grams of Fresh pasta dough (your preferred recipe).
- You need 4 small of ● Potatoes.
- You need 2 tsp of ● Grated cheese (Parmesan).
- You need 2 tsp of ● Heavy cream.
- It’s 6 of shakes ● Basil (dried).
- Prepare 1 of half a can ○ Kagome Basic Tomato Sauce.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of ○ White wine.
- Prepare 1/3 tsp of ○ Salt.
- It’s 6 of turns ○ Ground black pepper.
- It’s 1 tsp of Finely chopped parsley.
Taste it; you should add enough tomato sauce to give it a savoury flavour. Prepare ravioli by boiling in a large. salt. Stir in cooked ravioli, toss to coat. Serve with garlic toast and salad.
Potato Ravioli In Tomato Sauce step by step
- Make the fresh pasta dough, and then prepare the other ingredients while letting the dough rest..
- Making the filling: Wash the potatoes well, place into a thick plastic bag while still wet, and microwave for about 4 minutes (until you can easily poke them with a chopstick). Use a cloth or oven mitt to avoid getting burned, and remove the skin and eyes while the potatoes are still hot..
- Use a fork to mash the potatoes from Step 2, and mix in the cheese. Add the heavy cream and stir some more, then stir in the basil. (The sauce gets mixed in later, so it's okay if the flavor is a little light.).
- Roll up the mashed potatoes from step 3 into balls about the size of the tip of your thumb..
- How to form the ravioli: With a rolling pin, roll out the dough on a surface dusted with flour (unlisted, such as durum semolina flour or katakuriko), into about 1 mm thin rectangles. Each one should be about 4×8 cm in size so use a pizza cutter to cut them down to size, and them place the potato filling from Step 4 on top..
- Cut into about 4×8 cm squares with a pizza cutter. Fold in half to squeeze out the air and . Press down firmly around the edges with a fork..
- Line the ravioli up and cover with plastic wrap. Refrigerate until right before you are ready to serve them..
- Make the tomato sauce: Add the canned tomato sauce to the pot, turn it on low, add the white wine, and stew until it comes to a gentle boil. Season with salt and ground black pepper, and taste test it! The tomato sauce is done if it tastes good. ♪~ If you want to make it richer and milder, then keep stewing it. ☆~.
- Boiling the ravioli: Bring plenty of water to boil in a large pot. Reduce the heat to medium after bringing it to a boil, add the ravioli to the pot without stacking it up, boil for 5 minutes until they float to the top, scoop them out with a large ladle, and thoroughly shake off the water..
- Serve it up: Top some piping hot ravioli off with some piping hot tomato sauce, sprinkle with parsley, and serve! Eat it while mixing it up in the sauce. Tip: You can also sprinkle it with ground black pepper or powdered cheese if you like..
Remove with a slotted spoon and put into the tomato sauce. For the garnish: Serve the ravioli on plates, garnished with parmesan, basil leaves and freshly ground pepper. Add a little water or flour, if necessary. Spray same saucepan with cooking spray; heat over medium heat. To view full recipe click here: http://www.mitsidesgroup.com/recipedetails/ravioli-with-creamy-tomato-sauce Heat the olive oil in a saucepan over medium low heat.