Easy Cheesecake Made with a Food Processor. Free UK Delivery on Eligible Orders eBay Is Here For You with Money Back Guarantee and Easy Return. Great recipe for Easy Cheesecake Made with a Food Processor. When I was a child, my mother taught me this cheesecake recipe.
With the machine running add the cream until combined. In a clean and dry food processor. mix cream cheese, sour cream, sugar, vanilla extract, lemon zest and juice until combined. Add eggs, one at a time, until incorporated. You can cook Easy Cheesecake Made with a Food Processor using 9 ingredients and 10 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Easy Cheesecake Made with a Food Processor
- Prepare 250 grams of ◎Cream cheese.
- Prepare 200 ml of ◎Heavy cream.
- You need 3 of ◎Egg (medium).
- Prepare 100 grams of ◎Sugar.
- You need 3 tbsp of ◎Plain flour.
- It’s 1 pinch of ◎Salt.
- It’s 1 dash of ◎Lemon juice.
- You need 50 grams of 〇Cookies or biscuits.
- Prepare 40 grams of 〇Butter.
Pour the filling in the prepare pan. Spice up your dessert with this triple ginger cheesecake. Simply whizz soft cheese, Greek yogurt, icing sugar, ground ginger and crystallised ginger in a food processor until smooth. Spread over a ginger biscuit base and leave in the fridge overnight to set.
Easy Cheesecake Made with a Food Processor instructions
- Cookie or biscuit base: Place the cookies or biscuits into a food processor, and crush them into fine crumbs. Mix in the melted butter, pack into the mold, and chill in the fridge to harden..
- Batter: Add all of the ◎ ingredients to the food processor, and spin for about 2 minutes until smooth..
- Pour the batter from Step 2 into the mold, and bake in an oven preheated to 170°C for 40~45 minutes..
- Right after baking, run a knife around the edges. Chill to set..
- Remove from the mold, and it is done!.
- Cut into your desired portion sizes and enjoy!.
- I placed a ramekin filled with hot water on the baking pan to steam-bake the cake. The results were nice and moist!.
- Here I replaced the cream cheese with cottage cheese, and added liquor soaked blueberries. It tastes so light that you can keep eating several slices!.
- For Halloween: Use 300 g pumpkin, 2 egg, 100 g Oreo cookies, 50 g butter, and bake in an oven at 180°C for 45 minutes..
- The pumpkin cheesecake was pretty good too! Halloween colors!.
Serve on its own or top with roasted rhubarb. Orkney fudge cheesecake; Using creme fraiche, cream cheese or ricotta cheese instead of Mascarpone cheese; Add in a small pot of double cream (whipped until thick) Add in any over-ripe fruit you have – bruised bananas or slightly old strawberries – use a food processor to whiz them up together with the cheese and sugar topping to vary this dessert Pour the condensed milk into a large bowl. Add the soft cheese and lemon zest and whisk together. Mix in the lemon juice (it will thicken!) and pour into the tin. Place the digestive biscuits into a sealable freezer bag.