Best Chocolate Cake Ever-Trust Me!. Choose From Our Selection Of Cake Gifts to Send Again. Show How Much You Care with Gourmet Gifts from Harry & David. Great recipe for Best Chocolate Cake Ever-Trust Me!.
I tweaked it just a bit (instead of espresso powder,. I hope this will be your new favorite cake recipe. Here are a few additional ways I like to make this cake! You can cook Best Chocolate Cake Ever-Trust Me! using 12 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Best Chocolate Cake Ever-Trust Me!
- You need 2 cup of all-purpose flour.
- Prepare 2 cup of granulated sugar.
- You need 3/4 cup of unsweetened cocoa powder.
- You need 2 tsp of baking powder.
- It’s 1 1/2 tsp of baking soda.
- Prepare 1 tsp of salt.
- You need 1 tsp of instant coffee.
- It’s 1 cup of milk.
- You need 1/2 cup of vegetable oil.
- You need 2 of eggs.
- It’s 2 tsp of vanilla (preferably mexican).
- Prepare 1 cup of boiling water.
If you are looking for cupcakes from this recipe, I've shared my recipe for the best chocolate cupcakes with vanilla buttercream frosting for ya. This recipe makes a perfect dozen so that you can scale the recipe to make as many chocolate cupcakes as you need! One bite and you'll see why this velvety beauty was named the best chocolate cake recipe won first prize. —Sandra Johnson, Tioga, Pennsylvania My grandmother taught me how to make this cake. This is the most moist chocolate cake I have ever tasted.
Best Chocolate Cake Ever-Trust Me! instructions
- Preheat oven to 350° and spray a 9in×13in or two 9in pans. If you do not having cooking spray, you can butter your pans and lightly flour them..
- Add flour, sugar, cocoa, baking powder, baking soda and salt to a large bowl (or a mixer bowl). Whisk all ingredients together or using your paddle attachment stir until well combined..
- Now add the milk, vegetable oil, eggs and vanilla. On medium speed mix all ingredients together until well combined..
- Now reduce speed add the instant coffee to the boiling water and stir well. Slowly add the coffee mixture to the bowl with the batter. Once all has been added turn the speed up a notch (medium) to make sure all is combined thoroughly. *Note: The batter will be more "liquid-y" then store bought batter but trust me, it bakes into a moist wonderful cake full of flavor..
- Pour the batter into your pan or pans (divide equally) and bake for 30 minutes or until inserting a toothpick in the center comes out clean..
- Now frost with your favorite frosting. I personally love a white vanilla butter frosting to go along with this. If you haven't tried it, please do so. It is to die for! I have posted it as The Best Vanilla Butter Frosting You've Ever Had..
It was my dad's favorite and now it is my husband's favorite too. This larger version is no less delicious, and. I highly recommend this cake to anyone who loves chocolate – it is indeed the best chocolate cake you ever ate! Flour: This recipe calls for all purpose flour however you can substitute equal parts gluten free flour to make this a gluten free chocolate cake. Sugar: I use a mix of granulated sugar and light brown sugar for extra softness and flavor.