Eggplant Pizza Roll Ups. The Official Food Of Only Ever Using Fresh Ingredients. Tasty Handmade Pizzas & Sumptuous Side From Domino's Pizza. Free UK Delivery on Eligible Orders Eggplant Pizza Roll Ups.
Eggplant Rollatini Recipe – eggplant roll-ups filled with ricotta, mozzarella and Parmesan mix covered with tomato sauce and topped with more cheese. Great recipe for Eggplant Pizza Roll Ups. A simple way to roast eggplant, giving it a pizza flavor and a fun way to serve it. You can cook Eggplant Pizza Roll Ups using 17 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Eggplant Pizza Roll Ups
- It’s of EGGPLANT,ROLLS.
- It’s 1 of large eggplant, peeled and sliced into 1/4 inch long slices.
- It’s 16 of to 20 thin slices,of pepperoni.
- You need 1/4 lb of Italian four cheese blend, cut into strips to equal the number of eggpant slices.
- It’s of BRUSHING SAUCE.
- It’s 1 tbsp of salted or unsalted butter, melted.
- You need 2 tbsp of olive oil.
- It’s 1/4 tsp of granulated garlic.
- Prepare 1 tsp of Italian seasoning spice blend.
- You need 1/4 tsp of black pepper and salt to taste.
- It’s 1/4 tsp of red pepper flakes.
- It’s 1 tsp of hot sauce such as Franks brand.
- It’s 2 tbsp of romano cheese, grated.
- You need of GARNISH AND,SERVING.
- Prepare 1/4 cup of chopped fresh parsley.
- You need 2 tbsp of romano cheese, grated.
- Prepare 1 cup of marinara sauce, your favorite or mine, my recipe attached in step #8.
It's good as an appetizer, side dish or even a fun lunch. It can be easily doubled or tripled for a group! You can make it up to two days ahead and just microwave to serve. Sprinkle with torn basil and roll the eggplant.
Eggplant Pizza Roll Ups instructions
- Preheat oven to 425. Line a baking sheet with foil.
- In a bowl combine all brushing sauce ingredients.
- Brush eggplant slices with sauce on both sides and place on foil lined baking sheet.
- Cover each slice of eggplant with a single layer of pepperoni.
- Roast until eggplant is tender, about 25 minutes.
- Lay a strip of cheese on the end of each eggplant and roll up.
- Sprinkle with the romaine cheese garnish, and secure with a toothpick.
- The rolls can be made to this point and either heated to eat now or refrigerated up to 2 days. To heat the eggplant rolls to serve arrange on a microwave safe plate and heat just until cheese is melted but not oozing out. Garnish with parsley and sprinkle with more romano cheese. Serve with marinara sauce for dipping. My recipe is attached below https://cookpad.com/us/recipes/366612-simple-basic-marinara-sauce.
In a small bowl, combine filling ingredients and spinach. Place a rounded tablespoon of filling on the wide end of each eggplant slice; carefully roll up. Place roll-ups over sauce, seam side down. Place rollup, seam side down, in baking dish. Top each with an eggplant slice, then roll into a spiral.