Vanilla and blueberry muffins. In a large bowl, combine flour, baking powder, cinnamon, baking soda and salt. In a large glass measuring cup or another bowl, whisk together buttermilk, sugar, butter and egg. Blueberry Muffins: In a large mixing bowl, whisk egg, sugar, melted butter, vanilla seeds, and buttermilk.
When you realize how easy these muffins are to make, you'll want to make them over and over again. Whisk flour, sugar, baking powder, and a little salt in a large bowl. Add oil, an egg, milk, and vanilla extract then stir with a fork until blended. You can cook Vanilla and blueberry muffins using 9 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Vanilla and blueberry muffins
- You need 1 1/2 cup of maida.
- It’s 2 Tbsp of powdered sugar.
- Prepare 1 tsp of baking powder.
- You need 200 gms (1/2 tin) of condensed milk.
- Prepare 1/2 tsp of soda bi carb.
- Prepare 100 gms of butter.
- You need 1 tsp of vanilla Essence.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of milk or water.
- You need as required of Blueberry squash.
Mix in the blueberries, divide the batter between muffin cups and bake. Beat the butter and caster sugar together until pale and fluffy. In the bowl of your stand mixer fitted with the paddle attachment mix the oil and sugar together on medium speed until combined. Turn the mixer to low and add in the flour mixture until just combined.
Vanilla and blueberry muffins instructions
- Sieve all dry ingredients in a bowl. Add all wet ingredients and mix well..
- Preheat oven at 180-degree c. Grease muffins tray with little butter. Keep muffin cups in a tray. Divide the batter equally into muffin cups. Bake for 20-25 mins at 180° c..
- Let the muffins cool down completely. With the help of small cookies cutter or cap of bottle make a hole in between the muffins. Add some blueberry squash in the hole. You can close the hole or keep open..
Vanilla is standard, but almond extract adds that unmistakable scent of almond, which complements the berries nicely. For the blueberries, I prefer fresh but if you're using frozen, be sure to stir them into the batter without thawing, otherwise they will turn the muffins purple! Grease and flour a muffin tin or line with paper cases. Sieve flour, baking powder and salt together and set aside. Cream butter and sugar until light and fluffy.