Sautéed Sardines Salad with Youlinji (Chinese Deep Fried Chicken) Sauce!. Great recipe for Sautéed Sardines Salad with Youlinji (Chinese Deep Fried Chicken) Sauce!. I though the youlinji sauce might go well with fish, so I created this recipe. It's easy to eat for elderly people and kids since all the bones are removed from the fish.
Add the minced Japanese leek and white sesame, then mix. "Original Tender Youlinji (Chinese Deep Fried Chicken with Sweet and Sour Sauce) made with Chicken Breasts" Dredge sardines in tapioca mixture and pan fry in coconut oil until they are brown and crispy. Put watercress, arugula, parsley, and sweet potatoes in a bowl. Drizzle with sardine dressing and top with the crispy fried sardines. You can have Sautéed Sardines Salad with Youlinji (Chinese Deep Fried Chicken) Sauce! using 13 ingredients and 9 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Sautéed Sardines Salad with Youlinji (Chinese Deep Fried Chicken) Sauce!
- It’s 8 of Sardines (about 15-20 cm each in length).
- Prepare 1 tbsp of ・Sake (to pre-flavour).
- Prepare 1/2 tbsp of ・Soy sauce (to pre-flavour).
- Prepare 1 of Cake flour.
- You need 2 tbsp of Vegetable oil (for pan frying).
- You need 1 of Red leaf lettuce, and cherry tomatoes, etc..
- It’s of Youlinji sauce (Recipe ID: 2202727).
- You need 3 tbsp of Soy sauce.
- You need 2 1/2 tbsp of Sugar.
- It’s 1 tbsp of Vinegar.
- You need 1/2 tbsp of Water.
- It’s 10 of cm Japanese leek (white section).
- Prepare 1 tbsp of White sesame seeds.
Whisk lemon juice, oil, garlic, oregano and pepper in a large bowl until well combined. Add tomatoes, cucumber, chickpeas, feta, onion and olives; gently toss to combine. Heat oil in a high-sided medium skillet over medium heat. (Test temperature by adding a little cornmeal; the oil should bubble immediately.) Toss sardines in cornmeal until coated, shaking off excess. The simple solution to this problem is to cook canned sardines by sautéing in garlic and onion and adding some lemon or calamansi juice to reduce the fishy taste.
Sautéed Sardines Salad with Youlinji (Chinese Deep Fried Chicken) Sauce! step by step
- [Make the youlinji sauce] Step 1. Add the soy sauce, sugar, vinegar, and water into a heatproof dish, and microwave for about 1.5 minutes at 600 W..
- Step 2…Add the minced white part of the Japanese leek and white sesame seeds to Step 1, then mix..
- Remove the heads and entrails from the sardines. Butterfly, and remove the spines. Remove the small bones as well, using a knife..
- Cut the butterflied sardines in half along where the spines used to be, and cut off the fins..
- Sprinkle the sake and soy sauce on the Step 4 sardines to pre-season..
- Heat a frying pan, and add about 2 tablespoons of vegetable oil. Coat the Step 5 sardines with cake flour, and fry both sides..
- Put washed red leaf lettuce and cherry tomatoes on a plate, place on the Step 6 sardines, and pour the Step 2 sauce on top..
- Here is the youlinji chicken recipe using chicken breasts. "Amazing Sauce! Original Tender Youlinji (Chinese Deep Fried Chicken) Made with Chicken Breasts" https://cookpad.com/us/recipes/152861-original-tender-youlinji-chinese-deep-fried-chicken-with-sweet-and-sour-sauce-made-with-chicken-br.
- Fry the silken tofu, and pour the youlinji sauce on top. "Youlinji-style Silken Tofu" https://cookpad.com/us/recipes/153851-cook-without-deep-frying-youlinji-style-firm-tofu.
The recipe is very simple and quick to prepare. All you need is follow the instructions below. There is a big chance that you will never look at canned sardines the same way again. To make the sauce, place the egg yolk, capers, and lemon juice in a small jar. Using a hand blender, pulse until smooth.