Banana Nut Bread Baked Oatmeal. Search for banana bread oatmeal recipe. Whatever You Need, Whatever You Want, Whatever You Desire, We Provide. Great Tasting Bread Recipes for All to Enjoy.
In a smaller bowl, whisk together the mashed bananas, applesauce, milk, butter, vanilla, and egg. Add the liquid mixture to the dry mixture and whisk to combine. This bread has all the qualities of a quick bread plus great texture and a heavenly crust. You can cook Banana Nut Bread Baked Oatmeal using 14 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Banana Nut Bread Baked Oatmeal
- It’s 3 cups of old fashioned oats.
- Prepare 1/2 tsp. of Cinnamon.
- You need 1/2 tsp of nutmeg.
- You need 1 tsp of baking powder.
- Prepare 1/4 tsp of salt.
- You need 2 of large eggs.
- You need 1/4 cup of pure maple syrup.
- Prepare 1/4 cup of Stevia brown sugar.
- You need 2 of chopped bananas.
- Prepare 2 tsp of vanilla.
- Prepare 1 cup of skim milk.
- Prepare 1/4 cup of canola oil.
- Prepare 1/3 cup of mini chocolate chips.
- You need 1/3 cup of chopped pecans.
The riper the bananas, the better the flavor. Steel-cut oats are the old-fashioned kind that are not pre-cooked, quick-cooking, or instant. You can find them in health food stores or in groceries that carry specialty type items. Add the mashed bananas to a large bowl along with the brown sugar, eggs, salt, vanilla, baking powder, cinnamon, and nutmeg.
Banana Nut Bread Baked Oatmeal instructions
- Mix oatmeal, cinnamon,nutmeg, salt, baking powder together thoroughly in a large bowl..
- Beat eggs in medium bowl then mix in banana, maple syrup, stevia brown sugar, and vanilla stir until well combined. Then slowly whisk in oil and milk. Add liquid to oatmeal mixture and stir well. Add the chocolate chips and nuts, stirring in well..
- Spray a 12 hole muffin pan with cooking spray and evenly divide the oatmeal..
- Bake in 350 degree oven for 25- 30 minutes or until lightly browned and moderately firm. Cool in pan for 10 minutes then remove to wire rack and cool. Muffins should be stored in airtight container in the refrigerator for up to 5 days..
Whisk until the ingredients are combined. Sift flour,. salt; add with oatmeal, walnuts, and vanilla to. toothpick comes out clean. In a large bowl, mash bananas until completely soft. Whisk in eggs, then stir in almond milk, maple syrup and vanilla. Add oat mixture to wet ingredients and stir to combine.