Blueberry Muffins. Find Scrumptious Muffin Recipes Explore Our Selection of Recipes Cream the butter and sugar together then slowly add the eggs, mix for three minutes. Add the flour, baking powder, nutmeg, stir to combine, then refrigerate for at least an hour, preferably. Beat the butter and caster sugar together until pale and fluffy.
Enjoy as a snack or with afternoon tea. Grease and flour a muffin tin or line with paper cases. Sieve flour, baking powder and salt together and set aside. You can cook Blueberry Muffins using 8 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Blueberry Muffins
- Prepare 250 Grams of Butter.
- It’s 500 Grams of Plain Flour.
- You need 500 Grams of Castor Sugar.
- Prepare 250 mls of Milk.
- You need 4 of Eggs.
- Prepare 2 Teaspoons of Baking Powder.
- Prepare 500 Grams of Blueberries.
- It’s 1 Teaspoons of Salt.
Cream butter and sugar until light and fluffy. Melt the butter in a small pan over a low heat then set aside to cool for a few minutes. They're ready when they've risen, turned golden and a skewer inserted into the middle comes out clean. Remove from the oven and leave to cool for a few minutes.
Blueberry Muffins step by step
- Pre- heat oven to 180 degrees, gas mark 4. Grease or line 2 x 12 muffin tins..
- Sieve together Salt, Baking Powder and Flour and put to one side..
- Cream the butter and sugar together until fluffy. Add the lightly beaten eggs and Milk and beat well. Add flour mix until just combined. Stir in blueberries..
- Fill Muffins until about 2/3 full. Bake for 20-30 minutes until golden brown. Enjoy!.
Sift the flour, baking powder, bicarbonate of soda and salt together. In a separate bowl, beat together the butter, sugar, eggs, milk, lemon zest and juice until evenly combined. Spray the pan and the liners with non-stick cooking spray. In a medium bowl, whisk together the flour, baking powder and salt. In a large bowl, combine the flour, sugar, baking powder and salt.