Easy Hot Biscuits. Save Time and Do Groceries Online Now. Free UK Delivery on Eligible Orders! eBay Is Here For You with Money Back Guarantee and Easy Return. We Have Almost Everything on eBay.
Gently warm the milk so it is hot, but still cool enough to put your finger in for a couple of seconds. Beat with the eggs, then pour into the dried ingredients. Put the butter in a bowl and beat it with electric beaters until soft and creamy. You can have Easy Hot Biscuits using 3 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Easy Hot Biscuits
- You need 200 grams of Homemade pancake mix.
- It’s 50 grams of Butter.
- It’s 80 ml of Milk.
Beat in the sugar, then the egg and vanilla, and finally the flour to make a dough. If the dough feels a bit sticky, add a little bit more flour and knead it in. Line three baking trays with baking paper. Put the butter and sugar in a bowl and beat until well combined and fluffy.
Easy Hot Biscuits instructions
- Cut the cold butter into 1 cm cubes, and mix with the pancake mix in a food processor until smooth..
- Pour in the milk, and turn the switch back on. Keep mixing until the mixture comes together..
- Roll into a ball on a parchment sheet, roll out to 2 cm thick, then cut into 6 even pieces with a knife. Keep a little space in between when you line them up..
- Bake in the preheated oven at 200℃ (400℉) for 17 minutes..
Add the egg yolk and lemon zest. Tip the flour, sugar, bicarbonate of soda and a good pinch of salt into a large bowl or food processor. Rub in the butter with your fingers or whizz in a food processor until fine crumbs form. Stir in the buttermilk until you get a moist dough. These biscuits are the perfect blend of rich coffee, dark chocolate and toasted nuts.