Oriental Pepper Steak. Ruime keuze in diverse soorten Steak. Losse stukken vlees of hele pakketten. We leveren hoge kwaliteit vers vlees tegen een scherpe prijs.
Season the beef with salt and pepper. For sure, pepper steak is not the staple food for the Chinese. However, garlic, ginger, and scallion are the most common combination of Chinese beef dishes. You can cook Oriental Pepper Steak using 25 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Oriental Pepper Steak
- It’s 1 lb of beef tenderloin, cut into strips.
- Prepare 1 of red bell pepper, cut into strips.
- It’s 2 of anaheim sweet peppers, cut into strips.
- Prepare 1 of poblano pepper, cut into strips.
- You need 2 of jalapeno peppers, seeded and chopped.
- You need 1 medium of onion, sliced.
- Prepare 12 of button mushrooms, sliced.
- Prepare 5 of cherry tomatos, quartered.
- Prepare 1 of FOR SAUCE.
- Prepare 4 of minced cloves of garlic.
- You need 1 cup of low sodium beef broth.
- You need 3 tbsp of soy sauce.
- Prepare 2 tbsp of hoisin sauce.
- Prepare 2 tbsp of oyster sauce.
- You need 3 tbsp of seasoned rice vinegar.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of mirin.
- Prepare 3 tbsp of dry white wine.
- It’s 4 tbsp of ketchup.
- You need 1/2 tsp of ground ginger.
- Prepare 1/4 tsp of black pepper.
- You need 1 tsp of sriracha hot sauce.
- Prepare 3 tbsp of cornstarch.
- It’s 2 tbsp of canola oil for cooking, more or less as needed.
- It’s 1 of FOR GARNISH.
- It’s 2 tbsp of white seasame seeds.
Mongolian beef, stir-fry beef with ginger and scallion, Chinese braised beef briske t are some of the best beef dishes cooked these aromatic ingredients. Push beef and peppers to the sides of the wok to form a well in the center. Pour the sauce mixture into the well and cook,. Pepper steak is one of the classic take out items of Chinese food restaurants and Take Out Stands across the country.
Oriental Pepper Steak instructions
- Heat a large skillet with oil to thin cover the bottom. Season beef lightly with salt and pepper, sear quickly to brown each piece, remove as done to a plate.
- Add mushrooms and onions to skillet, cover and cook until soft about 5 minutes..
- Uncover skillet and add all peppers and stir fry until tender, 5 to 10 minutes, add tomatos and cook just until soft, 1 or 2 minutes, remove all vegetables to another plate..
- Combine all sauce ingrdients in a bowl, whisk well, add to skillet and bring to a boil and cook until it thickens to a sauce 4 to 5 minutes, add vegetables and beef to sauce and heat through.Serve sprinkled with seasame seeds..
- Serve with cooked basmati or jasmati rice. https://cookpad.com/us/recipes/348908-basmati-or-jasmati-rice-basic-recipe.
While it bears little resemblance to its original dish (which contained pork, by the way), it's still a fast and easy to prepare meal that's quite delicious. It's a simple stir-fry style dish of onions, peppers, and steak cooked in a wok with a yummy garlic ginger sauce. Cooking with a wok is fun and allows you to cook faster, at high heats. This dish is a life saver on a busy night and a crown pleaser all the while! Can I use coconut oil in a stir fry?