Crock pot sirloin tips. Put the sirloin tips in the slow cooker. In a bowl, combine the condensed soup, gravy mix, red wine, and black pepper. Add the minced onion and sliced mushrooms if using; blend well.
Place beef sirloin tips, sliced mushrooms, and chopped onions in a slow cooker or Crockpot. Mix remaining ingredients and add to the slow cooker. Add green onions and drained mushrooms. You can have Crock pot sirloin tips using 12 ingredients and 2 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Crock pot sirloin tips
- Prepare 1 1/2 lbs of sirloin steak tips.
- Prepare 1 of med yellow onion cut into strips.
- It’s 1 of med green pepper cut into strips.
- You need 1 can of beef broth.
- You need 1/8-1/4 cup of worsteshire sauce.
- You need 1/2 tsp of dried thyme.
- Prepare of Black pepper to taste.
- It’s of Optional.
- Prepare A few of shakes crushed red pepper.
- It’s 2 tbs of corn starch.
- It’s 2 tbs of cold water.
- Prepare 2 tbs of minced garlic.
Combine with beef broth, Worcestershire sauce and tomato paste or ketchup. Pour over beef and vegetables; stir well. Sprinkle beef with salt and pepper. As you cook the sirloin tip roast in a Crock-Pot, the collagen between the muscle fibers breaks down, the meat reaches that "fall-apart" texture that slow-cooked beef is known for.
Crock pot sirloin tips step by step
- In a large skillet, pour some olive oil down & brown beef on both sides (5-10min). Place onion and green pepper in a bottom of slow cooker. Top with beef. Combine broth, Worcestershire sauce, thyme, pepper, garlic if desired and pepper flakes; pour over beef. Cover and cook on high until meat reaches desired doneness and vegetables are crisp-tender, about 3.5-4 hours..
- Optional: Remove beef and keep warm. Combine cornstarch and water until smooth; gradually stir into cooking juices. Cover and cook on high until slightly thickened, about 30 minutes. Return beef to the slow cooker; heat through..
You can cook a roast like that in the oven for a few hours on a low setting, or you can set it and forget it to braise in a slow cooker. Cooking Sirloin Tip Roast Sear the beef in an oiled skillet. Add the seared beef, onion, and garlic to a slow cooker. To the same skillet the beef was seared in, add the butter and flour. Whisk in the flour until dissolved, then add remaining gravy ingredients.