Roast Beef Sliders. Heat oil in a a small skillet over medium-high heat. Spread pepper mixture over cheese and beef. Place the tops of the rolls back on.
Roast Beef Sliders Recipe Layer the shaved roast beef on top, then the crispy onions, then a layer of provolone, then top with layer of pickles. Place the top section of the rolls on the sandwich stacks. Top Onions with a layer of Roast Beef slices. You can cook Roast Beef Sliders using 12 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Roast Beef Sliders
- It’s 3 of x 24 pack of Hawaiian Kings rolls.
- You need 48 slices of provolone.
- You need 4 lbs of roast beef.
- Prepare 1/3 cup of Worcestershire sauce.
- You need 1 cup of Balsamic vinaigrette.
- It’s 1/3 cup of soy sauce.
- You need 1 cup of brown sugar.
- Prepare 3 sticks of butter.
- Prepare 1 1/2 cup of course ground mustard.
- Prepare 1/4 cup of onion powder.
- It’s 2 tablespoon of Cinnamon.
- It’s of Black pepper to taste 1/4 cup for me.
Brush the Roll Tops with melted Garlic Butter. If the piles of tender roast beef on top of pull-apart Hawaiian rolls don't get you, surely the combination of caramelized onions, horseradish mayonnaise and Swiss cheese will. Basically, you need this sandwich bake in your life, and you need it now. The BEST Roast Beef Sliders on the web!
Roast Beef Sliders instructions
- Preheat oven to 350° and cut rolls in half..
- Melt butter, mix ingredients to make sauce and bring to a boil..
- Spread sauce on the split bottom rolls and layer cheese. Place in oven for 12 to 15 minutes until cheese is melting. Add roast beef, more sauce on roast beef, add top split roll. Pour the rest of sauce on top of rolls..
- Add tooth picks, cover with aluminum foil and place in the oven for 35 to 40 mins..
- Take out of oven, remove foil and place back in oven for 10 to 15 more minutes. Let sit for 15 minutes before cutting and serving..
They feature tender, caramelized sweet onions, creamy french onion dip, roast beef, and melted cheddar on garlic buttered brioche buns. This post is sponsored by Heluva Good! Fold a slice of roast beef in half to fit on each Hawaiian roll, and the top with a slice of Swiss. Return the top bun to the sandwich. Repeat with all the remaining sliders.